Friday, January 6, 2012

FRIDAY'S FIND

(In the interest of full disclosure, I must confess that I may not have actually found "Friday's Find" feature on a Friday.)


The Find:   "The Best of Daily Writing Tips in 2011."

How did I find the find? I subscribe to "Daily Writing Tips" e-letter.

My reaction to the find? Many of the articles chosen were ones that had caught my attention first time through my inbox, some of which I didn't get time to read. They are pertinent to writing both fiction and non-fiction. I also thought it worthwhile to call the site to the attention to other writers who might not be aware of it.

Your turn. Have you discovered a particularly good site you'd be willing to share with others? Please comment and leave a link. Thank you!

Write on!
Because of Christ,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment