Wednesday, February 15, 2012

FRIDAY'S FIND

The Find:  Valerie Comer's blog Live Simply, Simply Love, "4 Ways for Authors to Use Pinterest"

 Valerie Comer, Author
How did I find "The Find"? Eek! I forget! Facebook? Twitter? One of the ACFW loops? Or directly from Pinterest? One of those. Of course.

My reaction to "The Find"--Not only has Comer discovered Pinterest, but she also figured out that it's more than just a great place to find and store recipes, crafty ideas, fashion tricks, and upcycling how-tos. As I mentioned in my Friday's Find for January 27, Pinterest has numerous uses for writers. Comer elaborates on four.


Several writers have joined the Pinterest community over the past couple weeks. Are you a Pinner? What about the site do you find particularly useful? What do you not like? I'd love to hear from you via "Comments."

Write on!
Because of Christ,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment