Tuesday, January 17, 2017

What a Deal! This Week ONLY! 99¢



This is not a genre I normally go to, but I know Rick. He's an excellent writer. He's a fellow Hoosier. And, most importantly, he's a brother. So I wanted to read one of his novels. I WAS BLOWN AWAY with THE METHUSELAH PROJECT! I could hardly put it down. The edges of the pages are singed because I turned them so quickly. Okay. I read it on my Kindle, so the right edge of the screen shows heat damage.
It's about WW2. It's about flying. It's about now. It's about crazy Nazi scientists. It's about hope and perseverance. It's about love and trust. It's about heroes and really vile villains. It's a psychological thriller. It's about faith.
If you've already read it, you know what I'm talking about. Consider sharing the adventure with some friends. Gift them with an e-copy. THIS WEEK!
For more information, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment